Small Business Fire Damage Removal for Florida
For commercial properties, healing after fire damage can be a long and pricey task. When business owners think of fire damage, they typically focus on the fire itself but soot and fumes can stay around the area years after. Additionally, the odor these substances leave can hang in the air for years if left untreated and harm your business’ brand.
Surviving a fire is challenging and Paul Davis knows that your beloved organization and income are at risk. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer elimintating soot and smoke damage as well. Whether big or small, Paul Davis of Florida performs emergency removal and restoration of fire damage to commercial properties across the Florida area.
Our Fire Restoration Technique
- 24/7 emergency services – onsite and assisting you in hours
- Correct damage assessment, pretesting and estimations
- Board-ups for unsafe areas and building stabilization
- Fewer toxins used to clean soot and smoke
- Cleaning, smoky odor elimination and air purification
- Business contents cleaning – whatever your organization does, we can sanitize damaged goods inside
- Industrial grade dryers, dehumidifiers, fans and additional methods designed to eliminate water resulting from killing the fire
- Reconstruction – if a large area of your property was damaged, we can restore it
- Disinfectants and antimicrobial solution designed to keep out mold and mildew
We understand how devastating fires can be on business owners, so we move quickly to get your property back to its original state. Our education, cleaning methods and years of training aid us in completing the the task correctly the first time. Ruined goods or furniture is typically simple to revive for our experts and their tools. We also assist with filing insurance claims to aid in the healing process.
Allow our business help yours. Contact Paul Davis of Florida if you are stricken by fire or smoke damage on your commercial property.