Disaster Planning for Residents in Florida
There are many important parts of managing a business in Florida, NY, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most important. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
Designed with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul today for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and increase your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.