Recover from a Fire in Florida
For businesses, recovering from fire damage can be a long and expensive process. When people think of fire damage, they usually think of the heat and flames however soot and smoke can hang around the property much longer. If left untreated, your commercial property will smell of smoke for years to come
Living through a fire is devastating and Paul Davis understands that your cherished company and income are at risk. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we provide eliminating soot and smoke damage too. Whatever the size, Paul Davis of Florida offers emergency fire damage removal and restoration services to commercial properties throughout the Florida region.
Our Fire Restoration Process
- 24/7 emergency services – arrive prepared within hours
- Learn the cost of the damage, get pretesting and estimates
- Building reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Soot and debris eliminated without harmful chemicals
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Commercial contents sanitation – no matter what your company does, we can restore damaged items inside
- Moisture removal – professional grade extractors, fans and dehumidifiers
- Reconstruction of the harmed areas
- Mold and mildew prevention
We know how devastating a fire can be on commercial properties, so we work fast to get your property back to its original state. Our technical training, sanitation techniques and tools blended with our experience results in faster work and lower fire and smoke damage restoration costs. We can salvage items using specialized tools and sanitation techniques, typically being able to revive the items inside your commercial property to their prior condition. We also assist with filing insurance claims to speed up the recovery process.
If your company has experienced a fire, call the fire damage and smoke cleanup professionals at Paul Davis. Our Florida service masters are available to assist.