Helping Columbia Businesses
A fire can result in thousands of dollars in repairs for your storefront or office and stop production for months following. Fire can tear down a property, but other harm caused by fumes and ash may linger for years after the fire has been quenched. If neglected, your storefront or office will smell of fumes for years after the fire.
The professionals with Paul Davis understand how devastating fires are to your commercial property and livelihood. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in elimintating ash and smoke damage too. Throughout the Columbia region, Paul Davis Restoration has helped commercial property like yours recover from big and small fires.
How We Help You
- 24/7 emergency services – arrive prepared in hours
- Learn the price of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Board-ups for unsafe areas and building stabilization
- Fewer chemicals used to clean ash and odors
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Commercial contents cleaning – no matter what your business does, we can restore harmed goods inside
- Industrial grade dryers, dehumidifiers, air movers and other tools designed to eliminate water caused by killing the flames
- Reconstruction of the damaged areas
- Measures against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
We know how devastating fires can be on businesses, so we move quickly to get your property back to its original state. Our years of training, cleaning methods and tools combined with our experience results in faster cleanup and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. Harmed goods or furniture is typically simple to restore for our specialists and their equipment. We also help you file insurance claims to aid in the recovery process.
Let our business to assist yours. Reach Paul Davis of Columbia if fire damage and smoke harm your business.