Recover from a Fire in Layton
A fire can result in thousands of dollars in recovery for your storefront or office and halt operations for months after. Heat and flames can scorch a property, but other harm from fumes and ash can linger long after the fire has died. Furthermore, the smell left by these substances can hang in the air for months if left untreated and harm your business’ reputation.
Surviving a fire is stressful and Paul Davis knows that your cherished organization and livelihood are at risk. Fumes, ash and fire damage removal are only a portion of what our experts can do for you after a tragedy. Across the Layton region, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted businesses like yours bouce back from fires of all sizes.
- We arrive onsite to assist you within hours, any day or any time
- Detailed damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from specialists
- Board-ups for unsafe areas and structural stabilization
- Fewer toxins used to eliminate ash and smoke
- Sanitation, smoke smell neutralization and air purification
- Contents cleaning- restoration for your damaged items or fixtures inside your building
- Moisture elimination – professional grade extractors, air movers and dehumidifiers
- Rebuilding for the damaged areas
- Measures against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Contact your Layton Paul Davis Franchise
The Paul Davis professionals understand how devastating a fire can be on commercial properties, so we move quickly to get your property back to normal. Our years of education, sanitation techniques and equipment blended with our experience results in faster cleanup and lower fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. We can salvage any inventory using specialized equipment and sanitation techniques, typically being able to renew the items inside your commercial property to their normal condition. We also assist with filing insurance claims to aid in the healing process.
Let our business help yours. Contact Paul Davis if fire damage and smoke strike your commercial property.