Disaster Planning for Residents in Middleville
Guaranteeing the continuity of their business is a part of every company’s planning process. However, these plans typically involve things like emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will include facilities as well.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, developed for property owners and managers, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you would like a free assessment, just Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up-and-running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to create an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.