Recover after a Fire in Montague
For businesses, recovering from fire damage can be a long and pricey task. When folks think of fire damage, they usually focus on the fire itself but soot and fumes may stick around the area much longer. If left untreated, your business will smell of fumes for years after the fire.
The professionals at Paul Davis are aware of how harmful fires are to your business and livelihood. Smoke, soot and fire damage treatment are only a portion of the things our experts can do for you in the days after a fire. Whatever the size, Paul Davis Restoration performs prompt fire damage removal and restoration services to businesses throughout the Montague region.
The Paul Davis Edge
- 24/7 emergency services – onsite and assisting you within hours
- Learn the worth of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Board-ups for hazardous areas and building stabilization
- Green methods for sanitation soot and other residue from fire damage
- Cleaning, smoke smell neutralization and air purification
- Effective cleaning for any harmed items, fixtures and other contents inside
- Professional grade dryers, dehumidifiers, air movers and other methods designed to remove water resulting from quenching the flames
- Rebuilding – in the event that a significant part of your business was ruined, we can restore it
- Disinfectants and antimicrobial solution used to keep out mold and mildew
The Paul Davis professionals understand how hard a fire can be on businesses, so we work fast to get your building back to its original state. Our years of training, sanitation methods and tools blended with our experience results in quicker cleanup and lower fire and smoke damage restoration costs. Ruined inventory or furniture is typically simple to restore for our experts and their tools. We also assist with filing insurance claims to aid in the healing process.
Allow our company to assist yours. Call Paul Davis if fire damage and smoke hurt your commercial property.