Disaster Planning for Residents in Montague
All companies need to plan to guarantee the continuity of their business. However, plans like that typically involve a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
Developed with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration of Orange & Sussex Counties today to receive your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services in Montague following a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to create an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we’ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.