Paul Davis Serving Stillwater
If your business sustains damage from a fire, you will probably need to slow work for months and spend thousands of dollars to bounce back from the damage. Heat and flames can rip apart a building, but other damage from fumes and ash may remain long after the fire has died. If neglected, your business will smell of fumes for years to come.
The specialists with Paul Davis are aware of how harmful fires are to your business and operations. Smoke, ash and fire damage removal are only a portion of the things our experts can do for you after a tragedy. Whatever the size, Paul Davis of Stillwater performs prompt fire damage removal and restoration services to commercial properties throughout the Stillwater area.
How We Assist You
- 24/7 emergency services – onsite and assisting you within hours
- Discover the price of the damage, get pretesting and estimates
- Structural stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Green methods for cleaning ash and other residue from fire damage
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Contents cleaning- restoration for any damaged inventory or tools in your building
- Professional grade dryers, dehumidifiers, air movers and other equipment designed to eliminate water caused by quenching the flames
- Rebuilding – in the event that a serious area of your commercial property was ruined, we can restore it
- Mold and mildew prevention
Why Trust Paul Davis?
We will get your business back to normal faster. Our technical education, cleaning techniques and equipment combined with our experience results in quicker cleanup and lower fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. We can save items using specialized equipment and cleaning techniques, typically being able to renew the items inside your business to their normal condition. Additionally, We will guide you through your insurance claims process to make it as painless as possible for your business.
Allow our business to assist yours. Contact Paul Davis of Stillwater if you experience fire or smoke damage on your property.