Disaster Planning for Residents in Wallpack Center
Every company needs to plan to ensure business continuity. However, plans like that typically focus on a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
Created with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration of Orange & Sussex Counties today for a complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to create an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team at ease.