Kitchen Remodeling in Chester, NY
The kitchen is one of the busiest parts of your home and is the hub for several great events. You need to make sure your kitchen is always functioning properly to make sure these events are always able to occur. The restoration & remodeling team from Paul Davis will help you design a beautiful kitchen that matches your needs and lifestyle.
Paul Davis franchises have offered kitchen remodeling services for over 50 years. You may associate our name with property damage restoration, but it’s only one part of what we do. Choose us for Chester kitchen remodeling projects of any size.
An experienced Paul Davis remodeling technician will work hand-in-hand with you to determine how your project should be handled. They will then work closely with you to design a blueprint and schedule for your remodel. By choosing us, you’ll receive the best materials, tools, and processes for your projects.
In addition to improving its appearance, we can help improve your kitchen’s functionality. During this process, you can add more space, upgrade appliances, and make other improvements. You’ll also likely see the overall value of your home go up.
In order to design the ideal kitchen for your home, there are several individual items that will need to be considered. Peruse the list below to see some of the items that will be involved with your remodel.
- Cabinets: Next to floors and walls, cabinetry usually takes up the most kitchen real estate. Select glass door, raised panel, or frameless cabinets to make sure yours stand out for the right reasons.
- Counters: Quartz, glass, stainless steel, and travertine all provide a different look and feel to your kitchen. Let us help select the best choice for you.
- Walls: This can go far beyond patching holes and adding a new coat of paint. A new backsplash can add some flair to your kitchen.
- Appliances: If your appliances are older than you, it’s probably time for an upgrade. Complete your kitchen remodel a new fridge, stove, microwave, and more.
- Sinks: Sinks are used frequently in any kitchen. It’s our objective to help you select a sink that offers the best in usability, style, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: Make sure you can demonstrate all your delicious meals with the right kitchen lighting. We can take care of all your lighting needs, from ceiling lights to lights under the cabinet.
Call Paul Davis of Chester to bring your dream kitchen to life with a free consultation. We will discuss the items listed above to determine the way to create your ideal kitchen.