Kitchen Remodeling in Goshen, NY
From morning breakfast to nightly homework assignments, your kitchen serves as the hub for all kinds of events inside your home. Because of its critical functions, you should always keep your kitchen in top condition. When you trust Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling for your kitchen remodeling, you can expect to receive a kitchen that is beautiful and also fits your lifestyle.
Paul Davis franchises have provided kitchen remodeling services for more than 50 years. While we are often asked to assist in the rebuilding effort after property damage, we are equally equipped to help people transform these important areas of their homes. If you want to revamp your Goshen home’s kitchen, you can count on us.
A Paul Davis technician will work hand-in-hand with you to determine your needs and goals with your new kitchen. From there, the blueprint and schedule will be developed and the work can start. When you choose us, you can count on the best tools, materials, and procedures for your projects.
A remodel won’t just make your kitchen look better, it will help it become more functional. During this project, you can add more space, upgrade appliances, and make other improvements. This is also an excellent way to improve the overall value of your property.
Creating the ideal kitchen calls for several important features. The following items are typically involved with kitchen remodels.
- Cabinets: Your cabinets take up a considerable portion of your kitchen. Choose glass door, raised panel, or frameless cabinets to make sure yours stand out for the right reasons.
- Countertops: Marble, glass, laminate, and wood all provide a different look and feel to your kitchen. Let us introduce you to several options to meet your needs in design and usability.
- Walls: Applying a new coat of paint is only the beginning. Add a new backsplash to give your kitchen some extra color.
- Appliances: Want to upgrade some or all of your appliances? Make your kitchen remodel complete with a new fridge, oven, dishwasher, and more.
- Sinks & Faucets: Sinks are used frequently in every kitchen. It’s our mission to help you find a sink that offers the best in usability, cleanliness, and style.
- Lighting: It is probably not the first thing that you think of when you think of a kitchen, but lighting is as important as anything else in your remodel. From track lighting to island lights, we can install all types of lighting for your kitchen.
Bring your dream kitchen to life and contact Paul Davis of Goshen for free consultation on your kitchen remodel. By discussing the items listed above, we’ll design and create your ideal kitchen.