Johnson, NY Disaster Planning
One of the most critical parts of business operations in Johnson, NY is ensuring the continuity of their business. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
Created with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis Restoration of Orange & Sussex Counties now for a free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to develop an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team.