Middletown, NY Disaster Planning
Every company needs to plan to ensure the continuity of their business. But, these plans usually involve a company’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property owners and managers in mind. It includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a free consultation, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services in Middletown, NY following a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to develop a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties and management team, we’ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.