Middletown Kitchen Remodeling
The kitchen is one of the busiest parts of your home and is the setting for several great events. Because of its critical functions, you want to always keep your kitchen in top condition. The restoration & remodeling team from Paul Davis will help you develop a beautiful space that fits your lifestyle.
Over the last 50 years, the Paul Davis brand provided high-quality kitchen remodeling services. You may associate Paul Davis with property damage restoration, but it’s only one part of what we do. Choose us for Middletown kitchen remodeling projects of all sizes.
A Paul Davis technician will work hand-in-hand with you to determine how your project should be handled. After that, the schedule and blueprint will be created and the work will commence. Your kitchen remodeling project will be completed using the very best materials and the safest processes.
In addition to improving its appearance, our work can improve your kitchen’s functionality. During this project, you can make more space, upgrade appliances, and make other improvements. This project will also likely improve the value of your home.
In order to design the ideal kitchen for your home, there are several individual items that will need to be considered. The following items are typically involved with kitchen remodels.
- Cabinets: You can’t escape cabinetry while you’re in your kitchen. Ensure your cabinetry stands out for the right reasons with new glass door, raised panel, or frameless options.
- Countertops: There are several options to choose from for new countertops, including marble, glass, laminate, and wood. Our team can show you many options to help you select the one that will work best for you.
- Walls: A new coat of paint could go a long way to update your kitchen, but it’s not the only thing you can do to your walls. Creative backsplashes can add color and fun to your kitchen.
- Appliances: If your kitchen appliances are older than your home, it’s probably time for a change. We can simply integrate a new refrigerator, oven, microwave, or other appliances with your remodel.
- Sinks & Faucets: Your kitchen sink is used so often, you must make sure you get this choice right. Let us help you determine the right combination of style, usability, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: It may not be the first thing that comes to mind when you think of a kitchen, but lighting is as important as anything else in your remodel. We can take care of all your lighting needs, from track lighting to chandeliers.
Call us for a complimentary consultation for your kitchen remodel and let your wishes come true. By discussing the items above, we’ll help you create your perfect kitchen.