Kitchen Remodeling in Monroe, NY
The kitchen is one of the most important parts of your home and is the setting for several great events. Because of its important functions, you want to always keep your kitchen in top condition. Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling will help you create a space that fits your needs – and looks great, too.
Over the last 50 years, the Paul Davis brand provided high-quality kitchen remodeling services. You might associate us with property damage restoration, but it’s only part of our capabilities. For all of your Monroe kitchen remodeling projects, you can count on us.
To make sure your project is handled correctly, an experienced Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to determine your needs. Based on this, a detailed blueprint and schedule can be created. Your project will be completed using the very best materials and the safest, most effective processes.
A kitchen remodel won’t only make your kitchen look better, it will help it work better too. You can make more space for cooking, along with the appliances and other features you have always wanted. It can also make your home more valuable.
Creating the ideal kitchen calls for several important items. Read the list below to see some of the items that will be involved with your remodel.
- Cabinetry: Other than walls and floors, cabinetry usually takes up the most space of your kitchen. Choose glass door, raised panel, or frameless cabinets to ensure yours stand out for the right reasons.
- Countertops: Improve the look and feel of your home’s kitchen through quartz, glass, stainless steel, and travertine. Our team can show you many options to determine the one that will work best for you.
- Walls: This can go far past patching holes and adding a new coat of paint. A new backsplash can add color and fun to your kitchen.
- Appliances: If your appliances are older than you, it’s probably time for a change. We can easily integrate a new fridge, oven, microwave, or other appliances with your remodel.
- Sinks: Sinks are used frequently in every kitchen. We can help you find the appropriate combination of style, cleanliness, and usability.
- Lighting: Make sure you can demonstrate all your delicious meals with the right kitchen lighting. From ceiling lights to island lights, we can install all types of lighting for your kitchen.
Contact Paul Davis of Monroe to help make your dream kitchen become a reality through a complimentary consultation. By talking about the items above, we will help you create your perfect kitchen.